Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Election 2010


In this articleI have learned that there is a recount for the election of the governer between Mark Dayton and Tom Emmer. However this is not the first time  this has happened two years ago a re-election for the senate spot happened in between Franken and and colman. The recount is said to be done possibly by january.The republicans are the offensive in this situation. But Mark Dayton believes this wont make a difference.

In my opinion I believe it is good for this to happen. I dont really pay alot of attention to the election but I think it is fair because last time there was a recount the offensing side the democrats won. The republicans should now get a chance to have the vote turn around . This was an interesting article I thought was fun learning about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment